Workshop Date: Sunday February 23rd, 10:00am-12:15am PT
We provide tips and strategies for your parenting “bag”, helping you find confidence in your parenting skills while going for your dreams.
Our events are about talking babies, kids, careers and passions with fellow Moms. Connect with like-minded Moms and meet new friends. The event will be hosted with light refreshments. This event is 100% baby and boobies friendly! Please bring your strollers and anything else you want with you. Must RSVP to reserve your spot – $10. Thank you to HATCH for hosting this event!!
Calling all New and Expecting West Los Angeles Area Mamas! Let’s get together at the next Moms on Maternity event!
- Our events are about being with your baby and having fun
- Our events are about great conversation and learning together about Motherhood
- Our events build your Mom confidence and help you find new Mom friends for support
- Welcome remarks by your hosts from Moms on Maternity and HATCH
- Get to know the Mamas and Babies in the room – intros and icebreaker
- Discussion on Breastfeeding, Pumping and Nursing in Style: Tips and demo’s – By The Pump Station
- Q&A with Mama’s Leading the Way in Staying True to Themselves While Being Amazing Mama’s: LadyLu of the Wolves and Mia Rigden!!! They will share their tips and tricks for building a business as a New Mama as well as tips on mindset and more!
- Styling/shopping session and light bites
Lulu Brud is the woman behind Lady Lu of the Wolves. As an actress, interior creator, writer, artist, and content creator, Lulu brings these different aspects of herself to the table to construct a complex and all-inclusive community of thinkers and doers. After suffering a very public late-term pregnancy loss of her daughter in 2018, she inadvertently became an advocate for women’s bodily autonomy and reproductive health. Lulu is committed to helping women abolish the feelings of loneliness, shame and silence that can be incurred through pregnancy loss, in addition to offering a space for people to feel inspired, informed and, ever importantly, seen. She lives in Los Feliz with her husband, Justin, their young son, Wilder, and their joyous black standard poodle pup, Moonpie.
Mia Rigden – Nutrition and cooking have been lifelong passions for Mia. Originally from Northern California, her obsession with food led her to New York City in her early 20s to pursue a career in the culinary world. Nearly a decade of restaurant work, from the kitchen to the PR desk, left Mia struggling to feel good amidst a seemingly endless schedule of dinners and late nights out.
In 2014, Mia returned to her love of nutrition and built RASA on the principle that good food should be good for you. Through her work, she aims to help people understand their bodies, demystify wellness trends and learn to love nutrient-dense foods, so they can improve their health, and never need to diet, count calories or stress about their food choices again.
Mia holds a Masters of Nutrition and Integrative Health from the Maryland University of Integrative Health, along with a Holistic Health Coaching license from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, a Grand Diplome in Culinary Arts from the International Culinary Institute (formerly the French Culinary Institute) and a BA in English Literature from the University of California at Santa Barbara. She lives in Santa Monica, California with her husband and son.